Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Where To Buy A Bowlingball In Central Nj Where Can I Buy Bowling Balls Online From A Canadian Retailer?

Where can I buy bowling balls online from a Canadian retailer? - where to buy a bowlingball in central nj

I'm in the market for a new bowling ball, but I am a resident of Canada, that Canada prefers shopping for our economy to help and therefore does not have a charge ridiculous fees to pay for the purchases of U.S. - United States. Since they could not find anything online, based in Canada, once consecrated, bowlingball.com but as I said ... I prefer to buy Canadian. So what online websites of Canada would you recommend? :)

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately, the only (at least it is known) is almost universally Bowling Sales of Canada (http://www.bowlingsalesofcanada.com/main ... It is a warehouse, but you have to some selling things online. Very expensive But, and I think I buy the U.S. sites.

    ReplyDelete