Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dog Mouth Cancer Pictures Is There A Good Chance Of My Dog Having Mouth Cancer?

Is there a good chance of my dog having mouth cancer? - dog mouth cancer pictures

We have an 8 year old English Setter named Angie, sweet as can be. I'm only 15 years, and I realized some time ago, this pink bump on the bottom left .. gum I think something of him until today. I played with him, and saw the package. It is large enough. In the molars? I think ... and completely covers the tooth. I looked at cancer from the mouth of dogs, and seems similar to some of the pictures. Variety of symptoms: difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, sometimes, a lot of saliva, etc. His face was swollen several times this year ... only 3 or 4? Pursued if we thought it might get bitten? Or maybe it was the carpet deodorizer save us, but now idk. He drools a lot and was panting a lot recently. We believe that) nothing so far: A mass of sparkling pink. Help tell me what might be ... and links to images. She goes to the vet Friday ... but I'm still worried.

1 comment:

  1. Kritoz Hello,

    God, I thank you, that are common sense and Angie at the vet. I hope it's not cancer, because he sounds like he's pretty strong, but if you have at least their support for him before he causes no danger.

    I am sure that no one loves the earth, animals more than me, and I worry Angie became expensive. Please, if you have time, please send an email to let me know what the vet said on Friday? I would be very grateful.


    Angie and God bless you and your family for their love.

    Love Mel.XXXXX

    ReplyDelete