Monday, February 1, 2010

What Should Wear For Piano Exam What Should I Do About My Dance Practice?

What should I do about my dance practice? - what should wear for piano exam

I represent my school in a national dance competition, I like to dance, the team successfully auditioned for. I thought it would be fun to do this because I love dancing and in the last 11 years.

But recently, the captain announced that the practice of dance 3 times a week for 2 1 / 2 hours a day! Two days would be choreography sessions, and one day would be the technical class. He said that we are in daily practice for a few weeks before the contest!

Normally, I'm am very committed, and I would not mind, but the competition is to be close to my exams! I fear that it studies the time and make my grades are assigned. Regardless, I have the first few years as a prefect and I want to get good grades. Also this year is a crucial year for me, as they decide what courses they go to school next year, but I'm always busy with my piano recital, flute review, the Latin rhythms and evaluation of the ballet also ! If I can not deny, I can die!

He said that if someoneHe wants to return, this must be before 9 To do January, to the choreography. What should I do? As much as I love to dance, I was given leave, only for my studies. But still I feel that I have to do really! Help please!

3 comments:

  1. If you want to do that, I mean, I would really have to do that something that you do not want to leave. To have a team competition, it must be 110% dedicated to the dance. I know because I am one. So, if you really want. You have to give up something, but if you want. You have a choice.
    Good luck! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. First Grade! Personally, I can wait a year or so instruments ... But deff. Competition, more especially if you want to dance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goes to you again next year or after the tests? If so, please leave the compiti. If you do not really dance then I dedacated you talk to your mother, or Instructor, abotu that.

    ReplyDelete