Friday, January 1, 2010

Smoking Health Risks Health Risks Of Smoking One Cigarette A Day For One Year

Health risks of smoking one cigarette a day for one year - smoking health risks

It's hard. Please read carefully.
I'm looking for realistic information about the health risks of smoking one cigarette per day for a year. The only answer seems to me, is that his "inability" to one days, the smoke is not the answer I try. Also'm 14 years old, begin to smoke in the near future, so please do not tell me not to smoke, I am fully aware how bad it is. (I'll make a deal with you, you can scold me for smoking only if they are my specific question of the IGC response so far ).... Well, someone knows?

1 comment:

  1. Well, it probably means that when he died, he was following a heart attack, stroke or cancer (the most common cause of death among smokers are).

    If you do not smoke a cigarette a day, however, are more of a heart attack, stroke or cancer death (which is the most common causes of death) among non-smokers.

    ReplyDelete