Monday, January 18, 2010

North Face Metropolis NORTH FACE JACKETS, Worth The Money?

NORTH FACE JACKETS, worth the money? - north face metropolis

Your Open Question
Show me another »
North Face jackets, worth the money or not?
The Sooooooooo cold this year. I get a North Face jacket cuz I them all, but a lot of money and want to know whether it's worth it. I am interested in Metropolis Parka and a few others. If they are warm in the cold and windy days? If the answer if you have one! Thank you.

* 0 minutes ago
* - 4 days to respond.

3 comments:

  1. if you don't have any Special requirements for outdoor ,just want to wearing keep warm The North Face jacket is too expensive for you.
    if you are a Outdoor Sports Expert, the north face jacket is necessary and worth the money

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I have a black

    My opinion is that if you want to get to .. the largest (size XL or XXL) Kid's grave is quite large and decent equipment for the average adult
    They are much cheaper than the adult size.

    I would say if you want style and always "in style" coating that works well with jeans and boots, he succeeded. I think the neat SPI hot for me, but make sure u wear a sweater and a T-shirt underneath.

    U is referred to the special nature, the metropolis parka, narrowed and almost filled up to the knees, it is very hot! Thus, ITT

    the usual type U see people wear to school is and what the Denali fleece jacket, the elegant, but not warm enough but not too large.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackets can be very thin, with many all the trimmings, linings, water-and dust-tight, sliding with painted edges and a space-age system. The kids love my neighborhood. Unfortunately, the price of fame is great, so I recommend the cheaper cousins, Charlie Shield Bonanza 3rd St.

    ReplyDelete