Friday, January 29, 2010

Fish Tank Sub Gravel Filters Blog Can My Ikea Furniture Hold A 60 Litres Fish Tank ?

Can my ikea furniture hold a 60 litres fish tank ? - fish tank sub gravel filters blog

to buy a place to stand.

I have a Malm 4-drawer chest
http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/produc ...
Do you think it will be strong enough?

Otherwise, I think I will get a tank of 35 liters of Arc
http://www.arcadia-uk.info/product.php?p ...
I have a 30-gallon tank, so I think now that the furniture can carry 35 liters, is not it?

Thank you I know
:)

4 comments:

  1. 1 liter of water weighs about 2.23 pounds. So the tank of 60 liters of water is a little more than 132 pounds. If you believe the shooter may support such a weight, I would.

    Because some Ikea furniture is better suited not very strong and durable.

    I have a drawer in the chest, like a stand of 45 gallons or 170 liters. But it was IKEA. If you think it is strong enough to continue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Ikea furniture is junk, and I would have no confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trying to find the weight limit ... IKEA things that are not fixed .. not everyone can be embarresed, has a kind of garbage in the open air ...

    ReplyDelete