Thursday, November 26, 2009

Pernicious Anaemia Investigations Effects Of Pernicious Anaemia?

Effects of Pernicious Anaemia? - pernicious anaemia investigations

I suffered from pernicious anemia is now for the past 15 years, and although I understand more or less most of the things you know about the condition, I was hoping someone here could shed some light on the state seals, I recently began is still reeling from my right knee, the worsening of pain, but behind the knees, I wondered if I had to do with me and my injections of vitamin B12 in wafers per month, I need my pernicious anemia is very bad, should each month for the rest of my life, over something that they are not acid in the stomach, my body, T cells that produce the acid killing, please help me! !

No comments:

Post a Comment