Friday, November 13, 2009

Fotos Ls Magazine I Need Help With Spanish?

I need help with spanish? - fotos ls magazine

no it's no help for their class to my friend at school and help in the study are to help me, please help me, if ...
Enter the letters is the word in Column B that most associated with each column in the term B.
AB (choose one word to the point)
Fishing =.............. a. mountains
Make =............... b. Departure
=............. Station v. bored
Play =............... d. August
Camping =............ e.pisto
=................. F. MONLAR m
You =............... g. March
Heat =........... h. Horse
Snow = ............... i. Elevator
=................ be j. Letters
.................... k. Luggage
................ l. Skiing
.................... m. Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment